As I mentioned yesterday the dogs were downstairs running around while I
was cleaning up the basement. Malcolm took exception to my push broom and
would not let me sweep with it. At one point after I gave up and used my
regular broom I couldn't find the push broom. He had drug it outside in
the yard. I finally had to put him upstairs so I could finish sweeping.
The software upgrade at work was successful over the weekend. My
supervisor and software manager for the program started migrating contacts
over to the new version once he did the install. Our job will be to handle
the review tickets that come through for all the changes and conflicts
with the information in the database. It will be a big job that will take
weeks to get whittled down to daily maintenance. We also sent out hard
copy survey's to all the users to have them mark their contacts and send
the lists back to us.
I came home from work at regular time, fired up my lawn vacuum then
mowed and threw out some more grass seed before the rain moves in tonight
Time to give the dogs some attention.